MongMath is a course to increase math skills for the youth. It is a unique math course utilizing movement based upon exercising your fingers, hands, toes and feet to count, multiply, divide, add, and subtract with continuous engagement. It is able to provide another method to easily learn and apply basic math skills.
MongMath is a very powerful brain game built on human parts that will help improving brain speed, functionality by leveraging math. It also can be used as a self-check solution for math to improve independent problem solving habit resource. It also will stimulate the abstract thinking ability.
This tutorial is designed for early stage of math learning students usually 3-7 years and students have challenge with basic math skills like add, subtract, multiplication and dividing. This tutorial will give you a lot of understanding on all the necessary components of MongMath with suitable examples.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should not need any basic understanding of math. As we are going to learn through eh tutorial, you will equip with solid basic math knowledge and practice form other than traditional school taught perspective.
- Over 168 lectures and 4 hours of content!
- Each lecture is less than 5 minutes and has practice included.
- The MongMath Certificate that qualifies individuals to attend in MongMath World Competition.
- HANDS-ON Step by Step Fundamentals and Practice Training Included.
- Learn Basic Math and Calculating basics from a certified trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced knowledge and techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current academic challenge in subject of math and the practice.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
SECTION 1: BASIC MONGMATH
- Lecture1.01 MongMath – Introduction
- Lecture1.02 MongMath – Naming Fingers
- Lecture1.03 MongMath – 1-10 Addition
- Lecture1.04 MongMath – 1-10 Subtract
- Lecture1.05 MongMath – Practice 1
- Lecture1.06 MongMath – Practice 2
- Lecture1.07 MongMath – Review 1
- Lecture1.08 MongMath – Practice 3
- Lecture1.09 MongMath – Practice 4
- Lecture1.10 MongMath – Practice 5
- Lecture1.11 MongMath – Practice 6
- Lecture1.12 MongMath – Practice 7
- Lecture1.13 MontMath –
SECTION 2: MONGMATH PART 1
SECTION 3: MONGMATH PART 2
We love it, My son is really into it and cell phone is not in his hands anymore. He is busy with his fingers all the time now